Now I am doing this：
1) cd /u01/StageR122/startCD/Disk1/rapidwiz/bin
3) cd /u01/StageR122/patches/StartCD51/25525148
5) cd /u01/StageR122/startCD/Disk1/rapidwiz
But 4) just copy ten file.
Patch 25525148,RAPID INSTALL CONSOLIDATED ONE-OFF BUNDLE ON TOP OF STARTCD 51,right?
I think it should install everything patches(in the /u01/StageR122/patches),and The ETCC inspection will directly pass through.
there are 2 methods for enabling an additional language in EBS 12.2.
1)you install EBS 12.2.0 & its NLS patch.. And afterward you apply the NLS patches for every patch that you apply during your upgrade. (you do this process by following EBS documents and patch readmes..)
2)you install EBS 12.2.0 and upgrade it to 12.2.7.. (you do this process by following EBS documents and patch readmes..) Once you upgrade your EBS to 12.2.7; you request a translation synchronization patch
and apply that patch to enable your additional language in your EBS 12.2.7 instance..
In other words;
Apply NLS version of Release 12.2.0 and NLS version of the last applied American English Release Update Pack, for each of the new languages in the system.
My Oracle Support Knowledge Document 252422.1, Requesting Translation Synchronization Patches. Follow the instructions for new language installation
So, you don't have an Oracle SUPPORT account.. I understand.. you can't reach the document named "R11i / R12 : Requesting Translation Synchronization Patches (Doc ID 252422.1)".
Then, you can follow my note to understand the Translation Synch Patching..
I can give you my notes on this:
Example: to apply NLS ( Turkish ) Language patch, follow the instructions in correct order :
· Activate the new language using the Oracle Applications Manager (OAM) License Manager.
· Maintain snapshot information
· Run the AD Administration utility to maintain multi-lingual tables from the Maintain Applications Database Entities menu.
· Log on to your Applications' administration node as the APPLMGR user and source the APPL_TOP environment file. If you are on Release 12.2.0 or above, make sure you are connected to the RUN edition. Use the manifest generation tool to generate a manifest file by executing the following command:
The manifest generated from the tool is located at :
Request a translation sync path using "https://updates.oracle.com/TransSync"
Upload and apply patch with adop through an online patching cycle (prepare,apply,finalize,cutover,cleanup)
You are running adfrmgen
Header information is:
$Header: aiogfm.lc 120.11.12020000.4 2016/04/12 12:14:18 seetsing ship $
Start of adfrmgen session
Date/Time is Wed Jan 17 2018 14:32:37
Filelist file is: /u01/oracle/apps/fs2/EBSapps/appl/admin/PROD_patch/out/pwlapp004.txt
Database connect string is: APPS/*****
Generating Oracle Forms files...
Temporarily resetting FORMS_PATH to:
Generating form "forms/ZHS/WMSLABEL.fmx" with command:
ERROR generating form "forms/ZHS/WMSLABEL.fmx" from input file
Results of form generation:
(from file /u01/oracle/apps/fs2/EBSapps/appl/au/12.0.0/forms/ZHS/WMSLABEL.err
AD Worker has deleted the original .err file)
I change FORMS_PATH and execute command.